Sorry, this job has expired.
KLX Energy Services LLC provides a broad range of technical solutions and equipment to our customers. We provide the right people, best equipment and most convenient locations to deliver expert energy services for every phase of the wellsite. This includes drilling, completions, re-fracing, production, workover, and plug and abandonment. From technical services and wireline to rentals and accommodations, we keep our customers operations running economically, effectively and safely.
At KLX, you'll work side-by-side with devoted professionals. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a strong and evolving company; such as excellent compensation and benefits packages, limitless opportunities for professional growth, and a voice in shaping our future. All while working in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, integrity, and professionalism.
We are currently seeking a CDL Driver in Accommodations for our Pleasanton, TX location.
Performs safe operations of various truck/trailer combinations between company shops and customer/vendor facilities or work sites within the company’s geographic service area. Loads & delivers necessary equipment to and from job sites. Drive truck-mounted units to well sites delivering product or to service products. Troubleshoots any issues with work/field equipment. Responsible for the preventative maintenance of any type of vehicle used to deliver equipment to customers and/or warehouse locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
· Performs a combination of shipping and receiving duties; loads and unloads trucks; uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting; follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation routing, schedules and requirements; receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
· Installation and disassembly of company and/or competitor equipment in accordance with original manufacturer's standards. Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots equipment including testing and diagnostics. Monitors, evaluates, and adjusts processes or equipment to maximize quality and efficiency. Tasks are performed in accordance with applicable safety guidelines, as well as appropriate industry standards.
· Maintains communication with customer and site leader; advises customers on repair/replacement options; acts as a liaison between sales and operations personnel and customers on product and product installation issues including, but not limited to, job procedures, equipment, fit and function.
· Inspects, rebuilds, operates, tests, and troubleshoots equipment. Paints equipment. Monitors, evaluates and adjusts processes or equipment to maximize quality and efficiency. Operates equipment and materials following OEM guidelines as well as standard operating procedures. Completes records and associated documentation. All duties are performed in accordance with applicable safety guidelines, as well as appropriate processing standards.
· May operate heavy machinery if properly certified.
· Performs a combination of safety affecting activities including, but not limited to: shipping, loading, and unloading duties. Follows all standard shipping practices and procedures with full compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations including additional transportation routing and scheduling requirements. Verifies and documents identity and quantity of all equipment.
Education: Less than High School Education
Work Experience: 0-2 years
· Ability to communicate and interpret a variety of oral and written instructions
· Valid Class A CDL and acceptable driving history (Tanker endorsement required to operate company water/sewer trucks)
Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent
Work Experience: 0-2 years
· Relevant experience as a service technician in the oil and gas industry
· Current relevant HSE certifications
· Knowledge of operations, HazMat transportation, and placarding
Precise hand/eye coordination: Constantly
Basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions: Frequently
Operation of heavy equipment or operation of vehicles: Constantly
Lifting/pushing objects weighing over: 50 lbs: Frequently
Climbing and working in awkward and cramped positions: Frequently
Other (please specify):
· Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces
· Exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noise, dust, gas, and/or fumes