Class A CDL Truck Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
KLX is now hiring a Class A CDL Driver.
At KLX, you'll work side-by-side with devoted professionals. While working in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, integrity, and professionalism, you’ll get enjoy the benefits of a strong and evolving company, including excellent compensation and benefits packages, limitless opportunities for professional growth, and a voice in shaping our future.
As a Driver you can expect to:
• Perform safe operations of various truck/trailer combinations between company shops and customer/vendor facilities or work sites within the company’s geographic service area.
• Load & deliver necessary equipment to and from job sites.
• Drive truck-mounted units to well sites delivering product or to service products.
• Troubleshoot any issues with work/field equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance of any type of vehicle used to deliver equipment to customers and/or warehouse locations.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Relevant experience as a service technician in the oil and gas industry.
• Valid Class A CDL-Tanker endorsement required to operate company water/sewer trucks.
• Acceptable driving history.
• Current relevant HSE certifications.
• Knowledge of operations, HazMat transportation, and placarding.
• Perform a combination of shipping and receiving duties.
• Load and unload trucks.
• Use computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
• Follow shipping practices and procedures and transportation routing, schedules, and requirements.
• Receive incoming materials or prepare materials for shipment.
• Install and disassemble company and/or competitor equipment in accordance with original manufacturer's standards.
• Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot equipment, including testing and diagnostics.
• Monitor, evaluate, and adjust processes or equipment to maximize quality and efficiency.
• Maintain communication with customer and site leader.
• Advise customers on repair/replacement options.
• Act as a liaison between sales and operations personnel and customers on product and product installation issues including job procedures, equipment, fit, and function.
• Inspect, rebuild, operate, test, and troubleshoot equipment.
• Paint equipment.
• Operate equipment and materials following OEM guidelines as well as standard operating procedures.
• Complete records and associated documentation.
• Operate heavy machinery.
• Ability to communicate and interpret a variety of oral and written instructions.
• Must have precise hand/eye coordination.
• Able to perform basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions.
• Ability to operate heavy equipment or vehicles.
• Ability to lift/push objects weighing over 50 lbs.
• Ability to climb and work in awkward and cramped positions.
• Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces.
• Ability to withstand exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noise, dust, gas, and/or fumes.
KLX Energy Services LLC provides a broad range of technical solutions and equipment to our customers. We provide the right people, best equipment and most convenient locations to deliver expert energy services for every phase of the wellsite. This includes drilling, completions, re-fracking, production, workover, and plug and abandonment. From technical services and wireline to rentals and accommodations, we keep our customers operations running economically, effectively and safely.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.